|Place of Origin:||Hebei Province,China|
|Model Number:||Standard Diamond Expanded Metal|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300|
|Packaging Details:||according to customer|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Material:||Carbon Steel Plate, Stainless Steel Plate, Iron Plate, Aluminum Plate, Titanium Plate, Nickel Plate||Wire Gauge:||20#-6#|
|Mesh Size:||0.25-1.85*1.018-4.0 Inch||Application:||Fence|
Standard Diamond Expanded Metal
Standard Diamond Expanded Metal is made from a single piece of metal which means that there is nothing to work loose, no fretting strands or strained joins or welds. This makes metal ideal for forming and beneficial to further processing such as pressing and shearing. The strength of metal makes it valuable for use in multiple components. The expanding process involves slitting and stretching the metal to create holes rather than punching them out. This process is not wasteful of material, especially compared to other metal processing methods. Expanded metal mesh can be combined with other materials to give products added strength.
Electricity, magnetic flux and heat can all flow through Expanded Metal - Standard, as there is a continuous connection throughout each sheet. There is no break or weld because the metal mesh has been formed from a single piece of metal. When suitably coated, it performs better than woven and welded mesh due to jointless continuity of mesh. Therefore diamond expanded metal is widely used in the following applications.
* Used as fencing for super highway, studio, highway
* Used with concrete in building and construction
* Maintenance of equipment
* Serve as reinforcing bar in construction, railway and bridge
* Making of art and craft and covering screen for first class sound case
* Also can be used as step mesh of oil tank, working platform, corridor and walking road for heavy model equipment, boiler, petroleum and mine well, automobile vehicles and big ship.
Materials: ordinary carbon steel plate, stainless steel plate, iron plate, aluminum plate, titanium plate, nickel plate and so on
* Cleaning: cleaning is the first step in a finishing process. It's lightly coated with a water-based lubricant therefore will require cleaning prior to finishing. Most finishing services will include cleaning the material prior to processing.
* Galvanizing: the galvanized finish should cover the entire surface of the material and any exposed or unfinished surfaces should be considered unacceptable. The coating thickness for most applications should be in accordance with ASTM-123 standards. The sheets are dipped in molten zinc and allowed to dry.