|Place of Origin:||Hebei Province,China|
|Model Number:||slot hole, size 0.8-100mm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300 sheets|
|Packaging Details:||need not packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Material:||SS, Copper, Galvanized Plate, PVC Plate,etc||Wire Gauge:||According To Hole Distance|
Slot Hole Perforated Metal/Punched metal
Slot hole perforated metal is punched by numerically-controlled machine. So it can also be called punched metal. This kind of mesh can be widely used in the fields of petroleum, chemistry, medicine, screening,acoustics, filtering, decoration, ventilation, leakage water on law and so on.
Classifications: designed perforated metal, forming perforated metal, heavy perforated metal, super thin perforated metal, micro hole perforated metal, linear cut perforated metal, laser perforated metal, etc.
Material: stainless steel plate, low carbon steel plate, galvanized plate, PVC plate, cold-rolled
plate, hot rolled plate, aluminum plate, copper plate, etc.
Hole shape: slot
Hole arrangement Pattern: 60°staggered, 45°staggered, straight Row
(1) Roll plate: thickness: roll plate: 0.2-1mm, length: 20m, width: 1m, hole size:3-10mm
(2) Sheet plate:thickness: roll plate: 0.2-20mm,width:1-1.5m ( usual 1.22m),
length: 2-6m (usual 2.44m), hole size: 0.8-100mm
Typical size:1000mm×2000mm 1220mm×2440mm 1250mm×2500mm
1250mm×6000mm 1500mm×3000mm 1500mm×6000mm
(1) perforated roll metal: water-proof paper or woven bag
(2) perforated plate metal:pallet or wooden case
Perforated metal has high precision and small deviation that assure high quality products can be obtained. Hole size can be punched to the same dimensions as the thickness of the plate. In the other words, hole size of 0.5 mm can be punched when the plate thickness is 0.5 mm.
Slot hole perforated metals provide the possibility of a large open area and strength and comes in triangular, diagonal, straight or staggered rows and also with decorative holes. This kind of metal mesh can be used in filter of automobiles internal-combustion engine, sieving of mine, medicine, grain, sound insulation of room, ventilation of grain store, etc.
(1) For agriculture (sieves for sorting/grading of seeds and stones)
(2) For the recycling industry (sorting of bulk materials)
(3) Slot holes are often used for acoustics and safety for the IT industry, as well as machinery
construction for protection and ventilation panels.